- Edit the formula in Cell M5 so that it check correctly the value in Quarter 2 Column against the Q2 Quata column and show when quota meet.
- Set the margin in the following specifications:
- 1.25” (3.2 cm) top and bottom
- 1.2” (3cm) Left and Right
- 0.05” (0.1cm) header and footer
- Check the documents for personal information. Remove only the Comments and document Properties. Close the dialog box when you finished.
- In the Summary worksheet, copy the cell range E3:E6 and paste only the values into Cell range B6:B9
- In the Sales worksheet, Change the hyperlink in the merged cell I1:K2 so that its link to cell A1 at Budget Worksheet.
- In the Budget Worksheet, Scale the charts so that it is 120% of Height and Width.
- In the Sales Worksheet, edit the formula in Cell E5 so that the formula automatically maintains the correct cell references when copied through Cell E9. Copy the formula through Cell E9.
- Copy the entire Sales Worksheet in the Product Categories.xlsx Workbook and insert in between the Sales and Goals Worksheet in the Sales Results.xlsx workbook.