- In the Goals Worksheet, edit the cell range Goals_Assoicate_4 so that it only includes the goals value for that associate.
- In the Sales Worksheet, Insert a formula in the Cell J10 that display the highest value in the North Region row.
- In the Sales Worksheet, Create a custom view named Preview that displays the document in Page Break Preview at 80 percent. (Note: Accept all other default setting.)
- In the Sales Worksheet, apply the continuous arrow process layout to the SmartArt graphic change the style to Polished and reverse the direction from Right to Left.
- In the Sales Worksheet, Sort the data in ascending order by Unit Price and then descending order by On Order.
- In the Budget Worksheet, apply a correct to the image so that it is softened 25% and apply Glow Diffused Artistic effect.
- In the Sales Analysis worksheet, Remove the background of the image and apply a Pencil Grayscales Artistic Effect.
- In the Order Worksheet, Autofill only the format in Cell C4 through the end of the data series.