- In the Goals Worksheet, edit the cell range Goals_Assoicate_4 so that it only includes the goals value for that associate.
- In the Sales Worksheet, Insert a formula in the Cell J10 that display the highest value in the North Region row.
Continue reading “MS Office Specialist Excel 2013 Q&A 5-8”
- Edit the formula in Cell M5 so that it check correctly the value in Quarter 2 Column against the Q2 Quata column and show when quota meet.
- Set the margin in the following specifications:
- 1.25” (3.2 cm) top and bottom
- 1.2” (3cm) Left and Right
- 0.05” (0.1cm) header and footer
Continue reading “MS Office Specialist Excel 2013 Q&A 1-4”