If you have multiple individual sheets within your Excel workbook, when you try to create a PDF and choose to print the Entire Workbook, each sheet will be saved as a different PDF file. This happens because one (or multiple) sheets in your workbook have a different dpi setting for printing. Because of this, Excel assumes that each individual sheet has to be sent for printing separately, so it will send it in the same way to the PDF printer which will prompt to create a PDF from each sheet. Continue reading “SAVE an entire Excel workbook to a single PDF file”
This course will prepare you to think strategically about marketing in today’s global environment. After successful completion of this course, you will have a basic understanding of the marketing concept, the marketing mix (product, place, promotion and price), segmentation, targeting, positioning, customer value, branding, services marketing, consumer and business behavior, market planning, market research and competitive analysis. In addition, you will have the opportunity to evaluate and formulate marketing strategies. Continue reading “Principles of Marketing”
Course Description and Goals
Microsoft Excel is an exciting spreadsheet. Microsoft Excel is the easiest and most popular program because of its tie-in to the web and other Microsoft Office programs, so this program is lectured in the course of COM212 which the students need to complete it. After studying this course of COM212, students can use their knowledge of Microsoft Excel in the variety of purposes; moreover, students can also create intuitive graphic by their own because so many Excel users work with Excel in the office, issues relating to computer networks and work groups are identified and discussed in the chapters. Continue reading “Microsoft Office Excel”
- In the Goals Worksheet, edit the cell range Goals_Assoicate_4 so that it only includes the goals value for that associate.
- In the Sales Worksheet, Insert a formula in the Cell J10 that display the highest value in the North Region row.
- Edit the formula in Cell M5 so that it check correctly the value in Quarter 2 Column against the Q2 Quata column and show when quota meet.
- Set the margin in the following specifications:
- 1.25” (3.2 cm) top and bottom
- 1.2” (3cm) Left and Right
- 0.05” (0.1cm) header and footer